MYC (‘Mid Year Conference’) is our annual weekend away for all those aged 18-30 at Christ Church. We venture into the heart of the English countryside, to a property on the beautiful Rushmore Estate in Dorset.
It’s a weekend of fun and games, building friendships and growing together. And of course a wonderful opportunity to go deep into a particular area of Christian thinking.
'Happily Ever After'
Sex, Singleness, Marriage, Dating and Gender
- Who? Everyone who's part of the Christ Church Family and aged between 18 and 30. And we mean everybody - we'd love to see you there.
- When? MYC 2023 takes place 9-11 February.
- How much? See prices in the form below.
- Worried you might have a shift / be unable to go? If you're prevented from going by a circumstance out of your control, we'll refund in full.
- Prefer to stay offsite? We've got you covered - sort things out yourself and pay a reduced MYC fee.
- How to book? Scroll down and get to it.
- Financial issues / can't afford it? Drop a message to Phil Grove in the church office and we'll sort something out. We don't want ANYONE to miss this!
- How to get there? We will organizing lifts via a website called Carpool Organiser.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.