From Sunday 6 September we have been gathering together again as a whole church family for Safe Sunday Services. Join us at Cantell School this Sunday at 10.30am. We can’t wait to see you there! Read on to see what you can expect.
- Please arrive in good time – between 10.10 and 10.20am. You will be directed from the car park to enter via the gates into the covered area.
- If you have children from pre-school age upwards, please take them (one parent only) to the Main School Reception (between 10.10-10.20) where they will go to their groups for the duration of the service.
- There's no need to book in ahead of time. We've arranged things to make sure we've got space for you.
- Unless exempt (eg under-11s), you must wear a face covering when indoors (please note that a visor is not regarded as a face covering, under government rules).
- You will be invited to participate in the NHS Test & Trace scheme. Regular church attenders will have their visits recorded on arrival. If you are visiting (ie if we don't already have your name and phone number) you can either print off a form in advance here, or alternatively fill in a form that we provide on the morning. Your temperature will be checked with a contactless thermometer and you will have the opportunity to sanitise your hands.
- You will be directed into either the Main Hall or the Gym, where you will find you are spaced at least 1.5m from the next group (households/bubbles should sit together). Those in the Gym will join via a live link to the Main Hall.
- Those with young children who may need to use the breakout room (see below) should go to the Main Hall.
DURING THE GATHERING
- Children (except creche-aged), will go straight to their Treasure Seekers room. We will also operate a parent-led breakout room (in the Music Room) where parents can watch the gathering for part or all of the gathering with young children, if you feel more comfortable there.
- There will be no congregational singing, but we will have a live band.
CAFE CHRIST CHURCH
- At 11.30am, you are invited to join us in the outdoor covered areas for Cafe Christ Church. This is for anyone whether they were at the gathering or not - some may feel more comfortable watching at home and then joining for this time. You can of course leave immediately at the end of the gathering.
- You will need to sit in a fixed group of up to six. You must remain in the same group and not interact in any way with those outside the group.
- There is a small charge attached to Cafe Christ Church (10 pence per week). We will ask for this retrospectively at the end of term.
- Tea & coffee will be available, and served to you at your table, along with individually packaged biscuits. We are not currently providing drinks for children so please bring your own drink. You could of course bring your own Thermos as a family, alternatively.
- Pease do not attend if you or any of your household are showing common symptoms of COVID-19.
- Except while children are in their groups, you must keep them with you at all times.
- You will be aware of the 'rule of six'. Therefore please do not meet in a group greater than six at any time on the site.
- The toilets by reception will be available but these will be managed to ensure only a limited number of people enter at once, so you may have a short wait.
- Be assured that we have full cleaning procedures in place for the building.
- The full risk assessments are available here.
- Still got questions? Ask away!