Christians are to be those who look back - to the life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus. But they are also to look forward – at what God will do in finishing his plans for his creation through Jesus.
Mid Year Conference 2021 will focus on this crucial topic: Eternity. During two morning sessions, we will unpack this subject with regard to godliness, handling of money, service of others, speaking about Jesus, faithfulness to him, response to hardship, and more.
Added to that there'll be a range of relevant seminars to enjoy in the afternoon.
Of course MYC this year is different - this day conference (13th February) will be via Zoom. But that means we've got plenty of room - so even if you're not 18-30, you are very welcome to join. Fill in the form to let us know you can make it - we'll deliver a goodie bag to your door too, which will include a booklet, book and various treats for you to enjoy during the day.
- 10am-11am: Eternity Talk I
- 11am-11.30am: Zoom Coffee Time
- 11.30am-12.30pm: Eternity Talk II
- 1.30pm: Walks (restrictions permitting - optional)
- 4.30pm: Seminars (Knowing God's Will, Keeping Spiritually Fresh, Mental Health, Friendship)
- 8pm: Evening Entertainment
- 9pm: Zoom Disco
There is a contribution of £4 towards the cost of the books & resources.